Friday, March 28, 2014

The Habs... CCM-ified - Post #7

Hello Readers!

So, if you read my last post, I said I'd post progress on the HJC Roadrunner competition. Well, the reason I didn't is because I kept changing my ideas, drastically. Then, the idea I though I'd stick with was submitted by a another user. So, I decided I'd skip this comp, due to the fact the deadline is an hour from me writing this and I don't have an idea.

Other than that, I have something prepared for the few of you who read this. The latest addition to the
Tristan M CCM Series! It is a concept for the team I despise, The Habs. So if you haven't guessed between if I'm a Leafs fan or Bruins fan, it's the team that just lost it's seventh straight game . Not the team that is first in the east as of 11:09 PM on 03/28/14... (Being a Leafs fan is depressing.)

Also, its really hard to be motivated to finish a series. I get ideas that would be better for a Nike jersey, or Reebok cut, but If I do those, I will stray away from finishing the CCM series. I still have a long way to go to finish this, but it shall be completed!

Any who, to end this post, the Habs. The "Bleu-Blanc-Rouge" (Bleu being the prominent colour here.)



There you have it, Post #7 in the books.

Feel free to comment on anything, Thanks for reading.

Tristan M

No comments:

Post a Comment