Sunday, April 13, 2014

It's been a while... - Post #8

Hello for the few if you who have stuck around!

It's been a while since I last updated this site because I have had NO time at ALL to work on anything for the past week or so. Currently being bombarded with school stuff.

However, time is indeed opening up, so that means MORE CONCEPTS COMING!!!!!

I'm working on a Bruins CCM concept, which should be up in a few days. I also have Calgary, New Jersey and Vancouver coming next to the CCM line up. So if not this week, next week will have a ton of new stuff!

And finally, to end off, There is a new HJC contest, in which you have to use the Steel Drop logo from the old Oilers 3rds. Here is my submission!







Thanks for reading, and feel free to comment!

Tristan M.

No comments:

Post a Comment