Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Survival of the blog - Post #6

Well, I really don't have much to post. I was working on the HJC roadrunners comp, so I'll probably post some progress and the finished product on here when I'm done. I'm changing things way to much as I move along.

This post is primarily just to keep me motivated to keep on posting. I'll try and make a routine to post something everyday so I can get used to regular using this blog. Usually, when I create a Facebook of Twitter account, it takes a while for me to start regularly using it, so I assume this will be no different. 

Also, check out reddit.com/r/hockeydesign for a huge forum... Thingy (a subreddit if you know) of concepts, jersey news, anything to do with Hockey + Design. 

For now, please bear with me.


TM

No comments:

Post a Comment