Sunday, March 23, 2014

POST ALL THE HJC CONTEST SUBMISSIONS! - Post #4

Hey guys!

So my last post was about all the concepts I've done. Most of which were sent to HockeyJerseyConcepts. If you follow that site (which you should), you will know that they have competitions very week or every so often. It will go from my first contest submission, to my 2nd latest, which was Design a Country. My latest contest submission, I teamed up with a friend and we designed a team. I'll leave you a teaser for that at the end of this post. That submission earns it's own post. So enough of me rambling along. Here are the HJC Contest submissions.


Winnipeg Jets Alternate Competition Submission

Montreal Canadiens "Untouchables" Competition Submission

Hamilton Tigers Redesign Competition Submission

Toronto Maple Leafs "Untouchables" Competition Submission

New York Islanders "Make the Fishsticks look good" Competition Submission 

Denver Pioneers vs Colorado College Tigers "NCAA: Take It Outdoors" Competition Submission

Delaware Pioneers Design Competition Submission

Team Manicore "Create a Country" Competition Submission




I'll Leave you with a tease for the "Create an NHL Expansion team"


Thanks for reading ,

TM

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tristan I would like to contact you about some designs. What is your email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies for yeh late reply, been a while since I've been on here. tristanmani@gmail.com is where you can contact me.

      Delete